All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations and displayed with a 1.5 second response time. The sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well are easy to clean. Just wipe with a soft cloth in preparation for the next sample.
- Models available with one or two channels, internal and/or external sensor.
- Programmable high and low alarm LEDs flash for quick viewing.
- Automatically log your results and view with included software.
- ±0.1 °C/ ±0.2 °F accuracy
- Enable automatic shut off after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or disabled
- Perfect for the spot checking of food in kitchens, at barbecues, and catering
- ±0.02 pH accuracy
- Comes with all the necessary solutions and batteries- everything you need to get started measuring right away.
- Great for use in small food and dairy operations as well as for hobbyists.
Kwon, D. Y., Nyakudya, E., & Jeong, Y. S. (2014). Fermentation: Food Products. Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems, 113–123. doi:10.1016/b978-0-444-52512-3.00155-8
Di Cagno, R., & Coda, R. (2014). FERMENTED FOODS | Fermented Vegetable Products. Encyclopedia of Food Microbiology, 875–883. doi:10.1016/b978-0-12-384730-0.00115-4