– Saltwater aquariums
Keeping your aquarium pH stable and in optimal ranges reduces stress on your fish, helping them resist disease and tolerate other stressors.
6.3 to 8.6 pH
Fit in your Pocket
Professional pH Meter
pH Tester for Field
- Open-source Bluetooth allows easy integration into current data logging systems
- IP65 water-resistant protection
- Equipped with everything you need for successful testing right out of the box
Range: 0.0 to 20.0 dKH
Range: 0 to 300 ppm CaCO3
Range: 200 to 600 ppm
Low Range Checker
Range: 0.00 to 5.00 ppm
(as NO3-); 0.0 to 50.0 ppm
(calculated) using dilution
High Range Checker HC
Range: 0.0 to 75.0 ppm (as NO3-)
Ultra Low Range
Range: 0 to 200 ppb
Ultra Low Range
Range: 0.00 to 0:90 ppm
Vital parameter in saltwater environments as it allows calcium and carbonate to be bioavailable for corals and invertebrates.
Monitoring the salinity of artificial seawater is crucial so as not to create saltwater with an improper salinity level, as it could stress marine life.
for Seawater Analysis
Waterproof Multiparameter Photometer
– Phosphate level
- No warm up time needed before taking a measurement.
- Tutorial mode for easy step-by-step instructions.
- CAL CheckTMfor performance verification and calibration.
- Sample cuvette (2 pcs.)
- Sample cuvette cap (2 pcs.)
- Marine pH reagent, 30 mL dropper (1 pc.)
- Marine Alkalinity reagent, 30 mL (1 pc.)
- Marine Calcium reagent A, 30 mL (1 pc.)
- Marine Calcium reagent B starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
- Marine Nitrate High Range starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
- Marine Nitrite Ultra Low Range starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
- Marine Phosphate Ultra Low Range starter kit (reagent for 25 tests)
- 1 mL graduated syringe with tip (2 pcs.)
- Minipipette with tip (1 pc.)
- 3 mL Pasteur pipette (2 pcs.)
- 1.5V AA Alkaline batteries (3 pcs.)
- Cloth for wiping cuvettes
- Instrument quality certificate
- Instruction manual