Climate change is happening gradually, mainly in a period following the Industrial Revolution and is caused by a human activity, primarily the burning of fossil fuels that pump carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. As one of the effects is particularly the temperature, aka heating of the atmosphere, oceans and Earth’s surface water.
- chemical characteristics – e.g. dissolved oxygen, acidity (pH), salinity, nutrient concentration and other contaminants
- physical characteristics – e.g. temperature, colour, light, sediment suspended in the water (turbidity)
- biological characteristics – e.g. bacteria and algae.
“on the spot”
intervals over an extended period
be done afterwards
An optional GPS provides location tracking of measurements. The complete system is simple to setup and easy to use. The HI9829 is highly customizable and supplied with all necessary accessories, packaged in a durable carrying case.
By default the HI9829 and corresponding probe will be supplied with a pH/ORP, conductivity and dissolved oxygen sensors. Either probe can be upgraded to measure turbidity with a turbidity/conductivity sensor.
Color Coded, Field Replaceable Sensors
HI7609829-11 Chloride ISE
HI7609829-12 Nitrate ISE
- No membranes
- No electrolytes
- No oxygen consumption
- No flow dependence or minimum flow rate
- Fast and stable readings
- Minimal maintenance
- iris features precise wavelength selection between 340 nm to 900 nm for complete method compliance and accuracy that is necessary in industries like professional laboratories, water treatment facilities, wineries, and more.
- Results are consistent and accurate regardless of throughput with the high quality and uniquely designed optics system.
- Customization options include multiple cuvette shapes and sizes, custom calibration curves, and methods.
- Free Chlorine
- Total Chlorine
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Total Hardness
- Total Nitrogen
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Reactive Phosphorus
- Surfactants Anionic
Despite mentioned parameters there are more than 90 other parameters that can be measured on our spectrophotometer iris.